Age Calculator

Anand
0
 Exact Age Calculator
The calculator which comes with most of the windows OS, has many features. You can do lot of things with calculator instead of small and basic mathematical calculations. You will be amazed to know that what it can do.
Today I was testing some default applications of my PC, to find out something unique and useful that my blog audience (You) can find useful. So after trying many stuff I check the calculator. Actually I don’t use calculator much, because most of the time when I use my computer I use it for browsing
web and blogging.
Steps That You Need to Follow

Open Calculator >View >Date Calculation >Enter Your Date Of birth and todays date and click on calculate
You will be amazed try now…

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
OK
To Top